Offices Within the Division
The Office of Student Conduct and Care is a vital part of the Office of Student Affairs. This office directly affects and applies to all currently enrolled students who are on or off campus. This office serves as an advocate for each student and conduit to all resources available to our students. The Office of Student Conduct and Care supports the mission of the University by educating students about appropriate behavior and social and mental well-being all while fostering a community where academic success can occur. We commit to facilitating student growth and development in civility and humanity. We apply a comprehensive approach of informal and formal options to uphold standards, foster personal growth and promote civil learning environment.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students who take advantage of our services or who have been referred to our office will demonstrate an understanding of how or why our services were needed.
- Students will be educated about acceptable behavior, ethical decision making, and resources available.
- Student will exabit positive behavior changes, improve decision-making and focus on overcoming problems to achieve their educational goals.
- One-on-one support sessions.
- Preventive care intervention to decrease potential conduct situations.
- Faculty/Staff conduct and care training.
- Outreach and awareness as it relates to student conduct, academics, mental health and/or physical health.