What is CRN?

The CRN is the number that is assigned to each course. That is how the system knows WHAT CLASS and SECTION it is, WHO is teaching it, WHEN it is being taught, WHERE the class is being held, and HOW MANY credit hours the course is worth.

What if I don't know the CRN when I am registering?

It is okay not to know the CRN. You can find the CRN using the LOOK UP CLASSES TO ADD link found in the Registration Menu in Banner.

I just don't know what I want to major in. Where can I get some help with Career Counseling?

Career Planning and Development is available on the second floor of the University Center. You can visit http://www.utm.edu/offices-and-services/career-planning-and-development/ for additional information.

Are there other forms of counseling available?

Student Health and Counseling Services web page for a complete list of services. They are located at 609 Lee Street where they provide medical and counseling services.

I have a disability; is there a Disabilities Office at UT Martin?

The Accessibility Resource Center is located on the second floor of Clement Hall. Information about available services can be found on their web page. http://www.utm.edu/offices-and-services/accessibility-resource-center/

Services provided can include but are not limited to:

  • Note taker
  • Extended time on tests
  • Assistive technologies
  • Sign language interpreting
  • Real-time transcription for hearing impaired