Why buy the book?
The Prime Curios! database is on-line, so why buy this book?
Books are a joy! For the price of a modest meal (perhaps prime rib), a person can travel into the future, marvel at a particularly "odd" number, or see the results of a calculation in which a man spent 19 years of his life working on! Below we list seven reasons for buying this particular book.
Seven reasons to buy the book:
- You can take it with you anywhere
- Immortalization; one (or more) of your submissions may be included
- The book is packed with a mix of fun and serious items for all ages
- Only the best curios are in the book
- All entries are prime
- Most of the work is carefully edited and expanded
- A special section on The $100,000 Prime.