turingscraft CodeLab Help
Registering for CodeLab
This semester we will be using turingscraft CodeLab to practice the programming techniques learned in class. The webpage can be found at http://turingscraft.com/
To register for CodeLab:
During the registration process you will need the course code.
The codes for Spring 2015 are:
CSCI 222 (Guerin): TENN-17926-WWMW-23
Make sure when you register that you use the correct code for the current semester/year.
If you complete registration and your course, section, or semester information are incorrect please contact your professor immediately.
1. First click the register link:
2. Make sure to select the option that indicates your course is using CodeLab:
3. Next, you will be prompted to enter the access code for this semester (above, highlighted):
4. When you get the chance, make sure to select the correct University:
5. Enter your valid UTM email address (make sure you double check for accuracy):
6. From here you should be able to finish registration, and begin using CodeLab.
- You will see a page with a User Agreement, which you have to accept (check the box) to move on.
- You will get a confirmation email from email@example.com. It will say it is a "demo course" since you have not upgraded it by paying yet.
- You should see a menu with one course on it, the section that you registered for. Click that and you will be at the interface for exercises.
- Don't forget to "Exit" (top menu bar) when you are finished.
You can purchase either at the bookstore, or online by credit card, Paypal, or mail a check to TuringsCraft.
- Login to CodeLab.
- Click the "GET FULL ACCESS" button.
- Follow the instructions given by CodeLab. Click on Continue at the bottom of each page.
- If you are having trouble with the web page or navigating the site, please contact Turingscraft directly. For questions about the exercises feel free to contact your professor.