Section 4.4 Read the entire section. Pay particular attention to the hypotheses of L'Hospital's rule. ("L'Hospital's" is pronounced Low-P-tals). Also pay close attention to Example 5 and the paragraph which follows. The point of this example is that one should not use a bulldozer to plant geraniums in a window box. Answer the following questions by 7:00 am. Send an e-mail with subject line MA251 to email@example.com .
1) Fill in the blanks: In order to apply L'Hospital's Rule, we must have an ________ _________ .
1. indeterminate form Trisdan
1. indeterminate form
2. quotient, derivativesWilson Spivey
3) In Example 2 we have an indeterminate form of type ______ over _______.
3. infinity, infinityDarcey Jones