Name(s) of Building: Men's Dormitory; Hall-Moody Girls Home


Construction Dates: Prior to 1907; demolished 1928 or 1929

Cost: Unknown

Brief History:

This was believed to be the first of the two original dormitories built by the Hall-Moody Institute and was one of the first structures to be demolished by the University of Tennessee Junior College. It was a frame two story building that measured 30 feet by 48 feet and consisted of nineteen rooms and two baths.