The UT Martin Somerville Center offers a variety of general education and other undergraduate courses supporting bachelor’s degree requirements in more than 80 specialized programs, including agriculture business, criminal justice, history, social work, political science, psychology, and interdisciplinary studies. General education courses include art, biology, English, math, and others.
UTM Somerville Center Virtual Tour
Areas of Study Within the Center
- Agricultural Business
- Corrections (Criminal Justice)
- Forensics (Criminal Justice)
- Justice Studies (Criminal Justice)
- Juvenile Justice (Criminal Justice)
- Law Enforcement (Criminal Justice)
- Education Integrated Studies: K to Grade 5
- Farm and Ranch Management
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Political Science
- Social Work
Somerville Center Emergency Response Plan.