The University of Tennessee at Martin will accept applications for fee waivers for new freshman applicants for fall, spring, and summer terms.
All new freshman applicants are required to either pay the application fee or submit one of the approved application fee waiver documents before their application can be considered for admission. Only new college freshman students going immediately from high school to college are eligible for an application fee waiver at this time. For more information, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or (731) 881-7020.
To qualify for an application fee waiver, students must provide one of the following approved documents:
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) Application Fee Waiver Request Form
- ACT/SAT Fee Waiver provided by your local High School Counselor
- Participation in the Federal Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- Status as a ward of the state or placement into foster care
- Documentation of military service, including Active Duty, Guard, Reserve and Veterans
Documentation can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
The University of Tennessee at Martin
200 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238