Apply For Admission
- Complete an admissions application and send it to:
Office of Admissions
Room 210, Administration Building
The University of Tennessee at Martin
Martin, Tennessee 38238
For your convenience, you may wish to skip the paper form and simply
- Enclose a $30 non-refundable application fee with the application.
- First-time freshmen must have a copy of ACT scores forwarded to the Admissions Office (these scores
may be on high school transcript). ACT scores are not required if the applicant has been out of high
school for at least 3 years.
- Have a high school transcript forwarded to the Admissions Office (including a list of the courses to
be taken during the senior year). Transfer students must have a transcript sent from each institution
attended including high school.
- Upon graduation, request that a final high school transcript be sent to the Admissions Office.
To request information from UT Martin click here.
Are you ready to change your life? Find out how.
Apply Now > or Request Info >
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Need financial aid? We have it!
Learn More >