Students who complete the English program will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Analyze a variety of texts, particularly British and American writings.
- Integrate relevant sources effectively into their written discourses.
- Apply critical theory to language and literature.
- Evaluate their learning experiences through the selection and revision of key assignments.
- Incorporate concepts from other disciplines into the study of language and literature.
- Write for a variety of audiences and purposes.