Students who complete the Spanish program will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Analyze a variety of Spanish and Latin American texts.
- Communicate effectively in Spanish, both orally and in writing, using appropriate grammar and vocabulary.
- Construct effective analytical arguments in Spanish.
- Show an understanding of and an appreciation for Spanish and Spanish American culture.
- Evaluate their learning experiences through the selection and revision of key assignments.
- Incorporate interdisciplinary elements into the study of the Spanish language and Spanish and Spanish American literature and culture.