BFA Degree Program Student Learning Outcomes
In keeping with the Department of Visual and Theatre Arts’ primary mission, graduates of the BFA degree program in Fine and Performing Arts will:
- Exhibit skill and depth of application in the primary emphasis: visual art, graphic design, art education, dance education, or theatre.
- Integrate knowledge and practice of other arts disciplines into their primary emphasis.
- Apply critical and analytical methodologies in their primary emphasis.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the scope of the arts and their contribution to a global society.
- Construct a personal aesthetic perspective.