Business Services serves faculty, staff and students enabling the responsible use of university resources through purchasing, general accounting, accounts payable, travel, petty cash, student activities, risk management, and surplus property.
The links below provides information on fiscal policy, training and forms. If you have questions, please contact the office at 731.881.7815 or visit the office at 115 Hall Moody Administration Building.
Year End Forms
- Reconciliation of Bank Account and Checkbook for Petty Cash Fund (Word Document)
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash Fund (Word Document)
- Asset Creation
- Attaching Documents in IRIS
- Contract Management System
- Market Place
- Standard Invoice, Contract Invoice, Miscellaneous Reimbursement, Moving Allowance
- Vendor Creation