The University of Tennessee at Martin has an electronic statement/billing system in place. UT Martin will send statements to all students, faculty and staff via the web. Paper schedule/bills and statements will not be sent unless a form to request paper billing is already on file or submitted to the Office of Business Affairs. (See "Request for Paper Billing" below.)

Features of E-Billing:

What If I Want My Bill Mailed?

If you need your bill mailed, please complete the "Request for Paper Billing" form, click here.

How Do I Set Up My Email Address or Give My Parents Access?

Go to and login using your Student ID and PIN. Update your email address under My Profiles, and give parents or spouses access under Authorized Users.

All Statements will be delivered by E-Bill unless a Request for Paper Bill form is on file in the Office of Business Affairs.

Billing Statements for Non-Current Students and Paper Bills

Paper billing statements are sent monthly from the Business Affairs Office for non-current students and for students who have elected to receive paper bills. The bills are mailed according to an address hierarchy. The bills are sent to the student's dorm address, if applicable. If there is no dorm address, the mailing address will be used, and then the permanent address.

How to View Your E-Bill Online

  1. Log on to Banner & Student Services
  2. Click on Student Records
  3. Select Online Payments and Deposits, then "Click Here for Online Payments/E-Bills..."
  4. Click on the E-Bills tab, then select latest bill to view or print it.