If you have not signed your Master Promissory Note and entrance counseling, you will need to complete that at studentloans.gov. If you have any questions, call Student Financial Aid immediately at (731) 881-7040.
Note: Checks will be available during the first week of classes, if you have a refund pending Refunds are issued at least once a week. Effective January 2016, student refund checks will NO longer be available for pickup at the Bursar's Office windows. Refund checks will only be mailed or directly deposited to bank accounts. Students will need to ensure a current mailing address is indicated in Banner.
Be aware that you may be required to repay a portion of your excess aid (or refund) check if:
- You do not maintain attendance in all of your classes
- You drop any classes
- You withdraw from classes.
If you have any questions about loan disbursement please see financial aid.
*Refund Checks processed one (1) time per week at a minimum.
E-Refunds - No Waiting on the Mail!
Sign up for E-REFUNDS at: http://www.utm.edu/offices-and-services/office-of-bursar/set-up-an-e-refund-account.php
- Under my UTMartin, enter Username and Password
- Click on the Banner Self-Service Tab
- Under the Personal Information menu, select "Online Payments and Deposits"
- Click on Online Payments/E-Bills / E-Checks / E-Refunds/E-Deposits...
- Select the Refunds Tab (top right of screen)
- Click to Enter a Payment Profile
- Set up a New Payment Method, select electronic check (checking/savings)
- Enter the Account Name, type Bank routing number, account number and name information
- Be sure to check the Refund Option Box at the bottom and save
- Verify Bank name and check "I agree" and continue
For help logging into the Portal and/or Banner, contact the Help Desk at (731) 881-7900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about your refund, contact the Bursar's Office at (731) 881-4677.