Supplemental Instruction (SI) Schedule Spring 2023
How would you like to:
- Work in small, collaborative groups with your classmates.
- Review lecture material, course reading, and learn new study skills in a comfortable and informal setting.
- Go over exam strategies with an experienced SI leader who knows the course and professor.
- Be provided with simple, concise handouts that will be excellent study guides for exams.
- Attend study sessions as often as you like and stay as long as you need help.
- Have all of the above provided free of charge!
For more information, or to apply to become a Supplemental Instruction Leader, please contact Sarah Morris.
Student Services Coordinator
215 Clement Hall