Graduate Coordinators nominate eligible students for a limited number of Access and Diversity awards. If you are interested in this scholarship, contact your graduate coordinator (listed below).
Nature of Award
The Access and Diversity Scholarship is a tuition award for a minimum of two (2) and a maximum of six (6) credit hours of degree credit coursework. The scholarship is available for every fall and spring semester and may be offered for the summer if funds are still available, based on satisfactory performance and progress toward completion of the desired degree. Graduate Coordinators nominate eligible students for a limited number of Access and Diversity awards.
- Underrepresented students at UT Martin
- United States citizenship
- Unconditional or conditional admission to a UTM graduate degree program. Permission of the Dean of Graduate Studies is necessary to change degree program.
- Enrolled students must be in Good Standing and academically eligible both cumulatively and in each term
- Enrollment of a minimum of two (2) credit hours of degree credit coursework
- Unconditional Admission
- First generation college student
- Beginning student with no more than six (6) semester hours taken prior to the fall semester
- Admission to a degree program which has a significant underrepresentation
Deadline for Nominations
Graduate coordinators must submit nomination recommendation forms to the Graduate Studies Office two weeks prior to the beginning of the semester. Nomination forms received after that deadline will be considered on an ad hoc basis subject to the availability of funds.
If you are interested in learning more about this scholarship opportunity, contact the graduate coordinator of your degree program: