The UT Martin Entrepreneurship & Economic Development Center Career Development Program provides
students with supervised practical experience related to their field of study while obtaining UT Martin
course credit. This program gives students the opportunity for professional experience and helps them as
they contemplate a career.
- students as temporary employees for special projects and assignments.
- highly qualified students, fresh from an educational environment, who can provide new ideas and
viewpoints and bring a high degree of motivation, preparation and inquiry to the workplace.
- opportunity to evaluate first-hand the qualifications and skills of potential employees.
- a low-cost training program for potential permanent employees.
- students an opportunity to obtain academic credit toward their respective degrees.
*The UT-Martin Career Development Program is made possible in part by a generous donation from The Hamilton-Ryker Company.