Mission Statement and Code of Conduct
The mission of the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office is to remove financial barriers for those seeking higher education.
The employees of the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office pledge to display the utmost professionalism and uphold the highest ethical standards in the administration of financial aid. We achieve this by adhering to the following code of conduct:
Financial Aid and Scholarships employees:
- refrain from taking any action for our personal benefit
- refrain from taking any action we believe is contrary to law, regulation, or the best interest of the students and parents we serve
- ensure that the information we provide is accurate, unbiased, and does not reflect any preference arising from actual or potential personal gain
- maintain objectivity in making decisions and in advising the institution regarding relationships with any business partner involved in any aspect of student financial aid
- do not accept or solicit anything of other than nominal value from our business partners involved in making, holding, consolidating or processing student loans
- do not receive any form of reimbursement for serving on the advisory boards of our lending business partners
- disclose any involvement with our business partners to the institution
Our office adheres to the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators' "Statement of Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct for Institutional Financial Aid Professionals."
Important Dates and Deadlines
View Important Dates and Deadlines >
Pay your tuition, fees, and other charges
Go to Bursar's website >