The Skyhawk Card is more than your student or staff ID.
The Skyhawk Card Office is located in the One Stop Shop on the second floor of Clement Hall.
The Skyhawk Card is more than your student or staff ID. You can use your card to make cash free purchases at campus locations that accept the Skyhawk Card as a method of payment. You will also use your card to access buildings across campus.
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Any questions regarding the card system can be directed to this office at (731) 881-7825 or emailed to email@example.com
Make Skyhawk Card Deposits with Banner Web
Follow the instructions below to use your Credit/Debit Card to add funds to your Skyhawk Card online.
- Logon to the portal
- Click on Deposits in the Account Details box
- Choose "Skyhawk Card" and click "Select"
- Enter Amount up to $500.00 and click "Make Deposit Payment"
- Select a payment method and click "Go"
- Review Payment confirmation information and click "Submit Payment"
- Review the Payment Confirmation information
Only students with pending excess financial aid use this account by requesting a bookstore advance. Bookstore advance funds can only be used in the UTM Bookstore. These funds roll over from semester to semester until the end of the financial aid award year. Funds in the account are refundable without a service fee by student request or automatically at the end of the award year.
- Go to www.utm.edu
- Log in to myUTMartin portal
First three letters of first name; middle initial; first four letters of last name
Example: Kathy A. Smith = katasmit
Password (default password scheme):
xxxx = last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
Mmm = 3-letter abbreviation of birth month (Jan, Feb, etc.)
yy = two-digit birth year
Example: If your SSN is 444-55-1234, and you were born June 1984, then your password would be
- Click on Banner tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Student Services.
- Click on Student Records.
- Select Bookstore Advance Application.
- Select the Current Term.
- Enter desired amount and click I Agree.
- An application submitted message should be displayed.
Refunds and Forms
A refund for Silver accounts with refundable balances can be requested in the Business Affairs Office and will be subject to a $15.00 service fee. The refunded balance will be transferred to the cardholders Student Banner Account and will be subject to the refund procedures of the UTM Business Affairs Office. Refunds of Financial Aid Funds will not be subject to the $15.00 service fee. Therefore refunds of book loan and computer loan balances are available upon request without any service fee.