The Office of Student Conduct and Care is committed to serving the community by aiding students who encounter barriers that may limit their success. The Office of Student Conduct and Care promotes each student’s academic, social, behavioral, and mental well-being by providing educational, corrective, and supportive care, connections to campus and community resources, and assisting in navigating the academic landscape.
- Community minded
- To be proactive in the conduct and care of student lives.
- To advocate and provide resources to students in need.
- To provide support based on each individual student’s need.
- To provide an educational experience that fosters individual growth and development.
- To help students be successful in all aspects of their lives.
- To balance the needs and concerns of students as well as the community.
- For students to feel heard and valued.
- To nurture meaningful and ongoing connections with our students