Work Orders

Academic/Administrative/Athletic Buildings

Click this link: Physical Plant Fix-It

Call Extension 7642 (on campus)

Call 881-7642 (off campus)

Call Extension 7777 (emergency)


FOR Housing/Residence Halls

Click this link: Housing/Residence Hall Work Order Form

If you have Housing questions you would like answered, please mail the question to Gina McClure, 269 Clement Hall, Campus Mail.